Wednesday, May 11, 2022

HELP

 

REQUESTS

VOLUNTEERS:

WE ARE IN NEED OF VOLUNTEERS that have their police clearance with CBE.

Our Zoo Field trip will be on May 17th and our Bridge Walk will be on May 25th. We need at least 2-3 more volunteers fo reach of them. Please email me if you can come and I will send home the volunteer consent form. Thank you.

PHOTOS:

As this is our Grade 3 students' last year at Le Roi Daniels school, we would like to make a slideshow featuring our students as babies. This will be a sweet way to say farewell to Grade 3s and showcase how our world's future is in the hands of these babies. I am asking parents to please email ONE baby photo of your child over the two days so we can compile and make a slideshow. Please email me if you have any questions. PLEASE EMAIL PHOTOS BY FRIDAY! I know this is a quick turnaround, but I appreciate your support.

jlhull@cbe.ab.ca

SPORT'S DAY

 SPORT'S DAY!  We will be having our Sport's Day on Monday, June 27th. Please check the following list to see what colour your child...